Singapore Tourism Board (STB) has launched a Marketing Partnership Programme (MPP) Grant for local Singapore tourism sector. It is STB’s COVID-19 Recovery Plan to help hotels and attractions in marketing and maintaining their international presence.
If you’re a Singapore-registered company running a hotel or tourist attraction, then you are eligible to apply for the MPP Grant. The application deadline is 30 September 2020. This means that you only have less than 30 days to apply for the government grant.
Hurry before the application closes in 4 weeks. To help you quickly prepare for the application, we’ve prepared a comprehensive MPP Grant Quick Guide to help you understand the whole funding program.
To accelerate your application, we have summarised all the details on this page. Read through it to make sure you fully understand the funding program.
MPP Grant Quick Run-through
- Eligibility: Open to all Singapore-registered companies who run hotels or tourist attractions as their core business
- Qualifying costs: Only the approved marketing campaigns are qualified for claiming funds, starting from the signing date of the STB’s Letter of Award until 31 December 2021
- Support level: Covers up to 70% of marketing costs
- Application deadline: Application must reach STB by 30 September 2020
- Approval lead time: 5 to 10 working days
- Campaign evaluation: Every property must report marketing results (e.g. number of leads generated, sales revenue, etc.) for STB to evaluate the effectiveness of MPP
- Disbursement of funds: Invoices must be audited by a third-party auditor before submitting it to STB
What should you prepare for the MPP Grant application?
- A ready copy of the Company’s ACRA Bizfile to be uploaded in the MPP Grant Application Form
- Details of your marketing plans and estimated budget
- Assign and prepare the contact details of Key Contact Person. ‘Key Contact Person’ refers to the person in charge of the project.
To apply, simply fill in the form here: https://form.gov.sg/#!/5e8a8a0c8890bc00114f3eb4
Don’t have a marketing plan yet? Contact us to get professional assistance with your Asia marketing strategy.
Let a professional Asia marketing agency fulfill your tourism marketing plan
If you’re running out of ideas for your marketing plans, IH Digital can help generate a plan that works in your target Asia market.
IH Digital is a B2B marketing agency that provides simplicity and flexibility for clients’ marketing needs across Asia. Founded in 2006, our 80+ digital specialists work on campaigns across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Greater China, Korea and Japan.
We’ve worked with many travel brands in the past until now, helping them plan and execute marketing strategies that work across the region. Contact us today to schedule a quick chat with our tourism marketing experts soon.