The demands for excellent customer service have been increasing. Businesses now thrive harder to avoid public complaints, bad reviews and the worst case, people from banning their services and products. People around the world can now access any information they need about anything, whether locally or globally through social media. They get to know your brand instantly with just a few clicks, so it is essential that you up your brand’s capabilities in digital marketing to serve your customers even better.
Every business wants a cost-effective way of reaching out to their customers and on the other hand, customers want a quick and convenient way to connect with the brands and services they need. What better way to accommodate these needs than utilizing easy-to-use social media chatbots?
Chatbots serve as your business’ personal digital assistant, an effective social media strategy. When used right, it can attend to your customers’ queries about your business and on the products or services you offer – location, contact details, business hours, pricing, orders, availability, reservations and bookings; you can even set it to answer questions about your upcoming events. It can send messages, audios, images and links on a real-time basis. For customers who are on-the-go, you can configure chatbots to work via voice commands. It’s a 24/7 digital agent that can untiringly serve your business through social media.
- Businesses can identify their customer’s needs. Chatbots give insights about the users’ interests through analytics and data collection. In return, businesses can adjust their products and services based on what the customers want.
- Most businesses opt for chatbots for its affordability. With the right tools, you can save money from maintenance and updates.
- Time wasted is money wasted and by using chatbots, you can save time from answering the same queries and longer turnover of responses. Your customers can be more satisfied due to fast answers.
- With chatbots being available daily, your business will gain more customer engagement.
- Because of its convenience online, new customers can reach your business more as it is now easier and faster than an email or call.
Businesses Using Chatbots:
For years, chatbots are already utilized by small, medium and large companies in their social media. Here are some companies who use chatbots as their personal virtual assistant:
Through their Facebook Messenger chatbot, users can now easily check their account’s transactions. This online marketing lets users order food instantly through Mastercard’s partner restaurants.
Sephora’s chatbot can provide users with different makeup tutorials, product reviews and ratings. Users can receive beauty tips which really capture their interests. It is clever internet advertising.
Targeting moviegoers, Fandango can let users watch movie trailers, find local theatres, check movies schedules and suggest movie houses that are close to you. A payment page will appear should you wish to purchase movie tickets.
- Jin Air Taiwan
As part of their online marketing, Jin Air Taiwan’s Facebook chatbot has gathered their customers’ most frequently asked questions. Through clickable buttons, users can select airline or flight issues and they automatically receive responses.
In a survey conducted by Business Insider, 80% of businesses want chatbots by the year 2021. Why wait that long if you can have one now? Chatbots have its own limits, designing it the best way possible is crucial. We at IH Digital can design a chatbot that will perfectly suit your business needs. Facebook Messenger Chatbot features that you can utilize are:
- Text Messages – Compose standard messages
- Generic Template – A combination of image, text and buttons
- Button Template – A structured message with text and up to 3 clickable buttons
- List Template – Provides 2-4 structured items, each with an image, title, subtitle, button or URL
- Open Graph Template – Share music with a structured open graph URL and an optional button
- Receipt Template – Confirm orders with an order summary, payment details, and shipping information
- Airline Template – Show users their boarding passes, flight updates, itineraries, and check-in reminders, designed in with an actual look
- Media Template – Send out images, GIFs, and video that can be played in the conversation
- Quick Replies – Set up to 11 in-conversation buttons and send with the default image and name of the sender
Set the bar in providing competitive services to your customers; if you’re looking for a digital marketing agency, contact us to learn more.